Register for courses in this section to view the diversity and inclusion training videos and the corresponding discussion guides. Use these videos for facilitation or training purposes in your organization.
Discussion guides are available for:
- a general workplace audience,
- a skilled immigrants audience,
- or as a self-study guide for individual use by skilled immigrants.
TRIEC's training videos chronicle workplace integration from the perspectives of employers, skilled immigrants, and established Canadians. Through their stories, learn how they work out the challenges related to integrating skilled immigrants into the workplace
Training videos can be used by:
- HR professionals and line managers to help them learn about ways to effectively integrate skilled immigrant employees
- Immigrant-serving agencies
- Skilled immigrants who are looking for work in their fields.